HOLIDAYS IN EUROPE
So Near But Yet So Far!
Sometimes we forget about the amazing destinations which are situated such a short journey from home!
In the Summer, sunshine is on offer without having to travel too far and with the seasons very similar to ours, many Eastern European countries offer a fantastic winter snow break too.
European cities are fun to explore and each country has so much to offer in its own unique way. Book early to take advantage of low airfares and enjoy a great value break without travelling too far.
Flitch Travel have an amazing selection of hotels for you, from 1 star all the way up to 6 stars, so there's something for everyone.
And don't forget the Eurostar - why not visit Paris, Brussels, Bruges or Lille? Those are our 4 most popular city breaks by train and are suitable for a visit at any time of the year.
Travelling by air, rail or sea, there is so much to see and do throughout the year in Europe. Just to get you started, here's a whole year of ideas:
- January - Italy, New Year's Day Parade in Rome
- February - Malta, Time for Carnival Week
- March - Ireland, Celebrate St Patrick's Day in Dublin
- April - Belgium, Chocolate Festival Time in Bruges
- May - Holland, Visit the Dutch Bulb Fields
- June - Portugal, Enjoy National Day in Lisbon
- July - France, Celebrate Bastille Day in Lille
- August - Jersey, Experience the Battle of the Flowers
- September - Gibraltar, National Day is a Day of Celebrations
- October - Germany, Head to Munich for Oktoberfest
- November - Estonia, Foodies Enjoy Restaurant Week in Tallinn
- December - Finland, Visit the Real Father Christmas
Please get in touch if you fancy a break in Europe. Your Flitch Travel advisors have between them visited most countries and can offer you invaluable advice.
We think you'll be surprised at the excellent value for money a short break in Europe can offer - it makes a perfect gift too!
Contact us today on 01371 875757 and let us help you create your perfect holiday!